Welcome to Preschool!
*Special Note* the “Grade” for your preschool camper is according to these guidelines:
- 2 Year Old is for children who will be 2 years old on or before their first day of camp and either entering or completed a 2 year old Preschool program.
- 3 Year Old is for children who will be 3 years old on or before their first day of camp, having completed a 3 year old Preschool program AND fully potty trained.
- 4 Year Old is for children who will be 4 or 5 years old on or before their first day of camp, having completed a 4 year old Preschool program and will be going into Kindergarten in the Fall of 2018.
Your tiny tot is in for a treat! Triple C has taken great care to create the perfect mix of safety, fun and care for our little campers! With a daily routine that includes essential developmental components, we mix in bursts of activity that are sure to please. We work on all academic elements that your camper has been mastering, so that they don’t lose their skills! In addition, our campers ride bikes and scooters, splash in our popular water play inflatable ‘gator’, ride horses and enjoy a host of visiting educational and entertaining shows!
|Pre-CCC Week 1||June 11-15||Colors and Shapes|
|CCC Session 1||June 18-22||Down on the Farm|
|CCC Session 2||June 25-29||Fun in the Outdoors|
|CCC Session 3||July 2-6||Hats off to the USA|
|CCC Session 4||July 9-13||Carnival Fun|
|CCC Session 5||July 16-20||Who Lives in the Sea?|
|CCC Session 6||July 23-27||Treasure Hunter Adventure|
|CCC Session 7||July 30-August 3||Animal Safari|
|Post-CCC Week 1||August 6-10||What’s in the Sky?|
Each Thursday before the session begins, we will send out a parent email with information for the upcoming week. Please thoroughly read this email, as it may contain pertinent information or schedule changes for the upcoming week.
What To Bring
- Lunch, water bottle, 2 snacks
- Small blanket and pillow for nap time (Full day campers only)
- Water play necessities on designated days
- Bikes/trikes/scooters on designated days
- Change of clothes
- Diapers and a box of wipes (2 year old only)
**Immunization records (including TB screening), are also required for preschool campers. Please upload these documents when prompted during registration. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.**
Full Day: $295 per week (7am-6:30pm)
Half Day: $175 per week (8am-12:30pm)
Check out our NEW discounts! First camper = Full price
Additional campers in the same family for the same week = 10% discount