Main Camp Expanded to 7 Weeks!
We are expanding our main camp this summer to a full 7 weeks! More activities, trips and FUN! We will continue to offer Pre- Camp and Post-Camp, however, there will now be 1 week of Pre-Camp and 1 week of Post-Camp this summer.
Play More, Pay Less!
For every 2 weeks of camp you purchase at full price per camper, you will receive the 3rd week at a 35% discount! You may receive the discount up to 3 times per camper when enrolled in nine sessions. If you plan to spend more than two weeks of your summer with us, this is a great deal for you! This offer is available all summer long. *Not eligible with any other discount. Any combination of sessions may be used per camper; the sessions do not need to be in consecutive order.
|Sessions 1 & 2||Regular Price|
|3rd Session||35% Off|
|Sessions 4 & 5||Regular Price|
|6th Session||35% off|
|Sessions 7 & 8||Regular Price|
|Session 9||35% off|
6th-8th Single Overnight Trips
Our 6th-8th grade camp will continue to have the opportunity to enjoy sleep away camps! New this summer, the trips will be a single overnight stay and no longer be a two night stay at each location. Due to the high activity nature of camp, we have decided to eliminate two night stays to ensure our campers are fully rested and refreshed to enjoy all camp has to offer. We will take three (3) trips this summer that will have a one night, overnight stay! Your camper will be able to take on a true adventure, taking full advantage of the activities and making more time to engage in the fun! Our mini sleep away sessions will occur on our Great Wolf Lodge, Rehoboth Beach and Harper’s Ferry Adventure Center trips. Already our counselors are excited to extend the days with their campers and make some amazing memories!
Earn a License to Drive a Go-Kart!
Campers in 6th-8th division will have the opportunity to drive a Go Kart this summer! The camper must pass our license mini-test to qualify and will be accompanied by a trained Counselor when operating the Go-Kart.
Registration Auto Charge Feature
In the past, the system charged a registrants credit card automatically once entered in the system for registration deposits. This will remain. Your card will automatically be charged 10 days (2 Fridays) before the selected camp week begins. We no longer accept paper or e-checks for payment.
Car Tag required for ALL pickups
Each family will receive a car tag for pick-up for the week. Additional tags can be purchased during your registration for camp, and will be available for you at Monday morning check-in. You can also purchase tags in person. If your camper is in our Extended Care Program you will use your tag to identify yourself for pick-up each day. Please be sure to let us know of any loss of any tag(s), as we will use this to release your camper to the pick-up individual.
Returning Camper Line
We value our families and want to make our Monday morning check-in as smooth as possible. Your first attended session will include requiring all of our campers to enter through one line to check in, with several staff members present to make the process move along. However, in subsequent weeks, we will have a returning camper line, so that campers who have already gone through their check in process in a previous week may move to the expedited line! We hope this provides an improved layer of service that we strive to achieve each summer!
Rising Grade Change
We no longer categorize our divisions by “rising” grade levels. We will designate divisions by the current grade level (grade the camper will have completed by the start of summer camp). Divisions are as follows:
- 2 Year Old is for children who will be 2 years old on or before their first day of camp.
- 3 Year Old is for children who will be 3 years old on or before their first day of camp AND fully potty trained.
- 4 Year Old is for children who will be 4 or 5 years old on or before their first day of camp, and will be going into Kindergarten in the Fall of 2018.
Kindergarten – 1st Grade
- Kindergarten is for children who have completed Kindergarten in the 2017-18 school term.
- 1st grade is for children who have completed First Grade in the 2017-18 school term.
2nd Grade – 5th Grade
- 2nd grade is for children who have completed 2nd grade in the 2017-18 school term.
- 3rd grade is for children who have completed 3rd grade in the 2017-18 school term.
- 4th grade is for children who have completed 4th grade in the 2017-18 school term.
- 5th grade is for children who have completed 5th grade in the 2017-18 school term.
6th Grade – 8th Grade
- 6th grade is for children who have completed 6th grade in the 2017-18 school term.
- 7th grade is for children who have completed 7th grade in the 2017-18 school term.
- 8th grade is for children who have completed 8th grade in the 2017-18 school term.