Main Camp Expanded to NINE (9) Weeks!
We are expanding our main camp this summer to a full 9 weeks! More activities, trips and FUN! We will no longer have a Pre and Post week, working to provide consistency in staffing and activities all summer long. We are looking forward to this new change and new way to connect with you!
We have a NEW BUS!
We have a BRAND NEW air conditioned bus! Our trips will be enhanced by our ability to provide transportation that can keep our campers not only safe, but comfortable as well. We will rotate use of this bus along with our other buses, as needed, helping to enhance each camp trip every day.
We will be taking more trips! We will now have three (3) trips to the pool each week, along with our big weekly FUNTrip. Our camp days will be enhanced by our ability to get campers engaged with more pool time, coupled with our other on and off campus activities. Our summer pool destination is INDOORS, helping us to beat the heat!
Don’t forget these NEW items from Summer 2018:
We have an APP!
Words cannot begin to describe our excitement for our Triple C Camp App!
This private app connects Triple C Camp with registered campers and their family to share camp photos, calendar of activities and much more. It’s all things Triple C, right at your fingertips!
– Scroll news, events and social media posts – all in one single place
– Save events (Meet the Team, themed Sunday activities, on-campus shows, etc.) to your calendar
– Browse photo albums with daily photos of what’s happening at camp
– Easily share news, events and photos on social media or email with family and friends
– Receive notifications in real time (bus delays, trip changes due to weather, etc.)
– Quick access to our office and general camp information (parent handbook, weekly letters, etc.)
– Keep your privacy with a secure member-only login into the app
– Personalized settings to see the information applicable to you and your family
Our App will be accessible beginning June 1st! We can’t wait to share this summer with YOU!
Registration Auto Charge Feature
In the past, the system charged a registrants credit card automatically once entered in the system for registration deposits. This will remain. Your card will automatically be charged 10 days (2 Fridays) before the selected camp week begins. We no longer accept paper or e-checks for payment.
Car Tag required for ALL pickups
Each family will receive a car tag for pick-up for the week. Additional tags can be purchased during your registration for camp, and will be available for you at Monday morning check-in. You can also purchase tags in person. If your camper is in our Extended Care Program you will use your tag to identify yourself for pick-up each day. Please be sure to let us know of any loss of any tag(s), as we will use this to release your camper to the pick-up individual.
Returning Camper Line
We value our families and want to make our Monday morning check-in as smooth as possible. Your first attended session will include requiring all of our campers to enter through one line to check in, with several staff members present to make the process move along. However, in subsequent weeks, we will have a returning camper line, so that campers who have already gone through their check in process in a previous week may move to the expedited line! We hope this provides an improved layer of service that we strive to achieve each summer!
Rising Grade Change
We no longer categorize our divisions by “rising” grade levels. We will designate divisions by the current grade level (grade the camper will have completed by the start of summer camp). Divisions are as follows:
Kindergarten – 1st Grade
- Kindergarten is for children who have completed Kindergarten in the 2017-18 school term.
- 1st grade is for children who have completed First Grade in the 2017-18 school term.
2nd Grade – 5th Grade
- 2nd grade is for children who have completed 2nd grade in the 2017-18 school term.
- 3rd grade is for children who have completed 3rd grade in the 2017-18 school term.
- 4th grade is for children who have completed 4th grade in the 2017-18 school term.
- 5th grade is for children who have completed 5th grade in the 2017-18 school term.