Q: How do I begin registering my camper(s)?
A: On the top of the page, you will see a registration tab. Clicking on that tab will bring you to a new page where you will create a username and password if you are a new family. If you are a returning family, you will use your log-in information from last year.
Q: What if I have a question during the registration process?
A: Contact the Registrar via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 48 hours during regular business hours for a response.
Q: When is the registration deadline?
A: Registration for each session closes two Fridays (10 days) before each session begins. For example, if your camper is attending CCC Session 1 (June 10-14), registration will close Friday, May 31st at 12pm for that session.
Q: Why do I have a mandatory Monday Morning Parent Check- In?
A: Monday Morning Parent Check- In is very important because we want to be sure your camper is properly registered and also that you have all the information you and your camper need for a successful week ahead. You’ll also have the opportunity to speak with the Camp Nurse regarding health-related matters.
- Please allow for extra time during drop-off on Monday morning to review any scheduling changes, waivers that need to be signed, or anything else of this nature with our Camp Coordinator/Counselor.
- If you are signed up for Morning Extended Care, all of this information will also be with the Extended Care Coordinator.
Q: What is your payment policy?
A: Full tuition payment is not due at time of registration, however, a non-refundable $35 Annual Registration fee (charged once per family) and $35 deposit per session per camper is required at time of registration. These deposits are non-refundable, so please be sure to properly assess your summer before registering. Full payment is due 2 Fridays (10 days) prior to each session’s start date.
2019 Standard Payment Plan Schedule
|Session||Session Dates||Balance Due|
|CCC 1||June 10-14||May 31|
|CCC 2||June 17-21||June 7|
|CCC 3||June 24-28||June 14|
|CCC 4||July 1-5||June 21|
|CCC 5||July 8-12||June 28|
|CCC 6||July 15-19||July 5|
|CCC 7||July 22-26||July 12|
|CCC 8||July 29-August 2||July 19|
|CCC 9||August 5-9||July 26|
Please note: Your credit card on file will be automatically charged the remaining session balance on the balance due date listed above.
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
A: Cancellations made including all days (business and weekend):
- 7-14 days prior to the session start date will incur a 50% cancellation fee of the session cost.
- 4-6 days prior to the session start date will incur a 75% cancellation fee of the session cost.
- 0-3 days prior to the session start date will incur a 100% (no refund) cancellation fee of the session cost.
Q: How do I obtain a receipt from this summer?
A: At the end of summer, every camp family will receive a receipt for their child that summer, via email. They are also available by request for TWO (2) MONTHS ONLY after the summer session is complete, via email@example.com.