Welcome to 2nd-5th Grade!
*Special Note* the “Grade” for your camper is according to these guidelines:
- 2nd grade is for children who have completed 2nd grade in the 2018-19 school term.
- 3rd grade is for children who have completed 3rd grade in the 2018-19 school term.
- 4th grade is for children who have completed 4th grade in the 2018-19 school term.
- 5th grade is for children who have completed 5th grade in the 2018-19 school term.
Our 2nd-5th grade campers experience a variety of onsite activities on our 40 plus acre property, which include go-karts, sports, wacky water play, inflatable obstacle courses, arts and crafts, and more! Additionally, campers will go on a weekly “FunTrip” and take three off campus trips to the pool. Kids are able to have both outdoor and indoor fun thanks to our multi-purpose multi-media kids rooms and gymnasium.
Please Note: All FunTrip locations are subject to change. Please check our FAQs page , where many questions are answered.
|CCC Session 1||June 10-14||Adventure Park USA – UNLIMITED|
|CCC Session 2||June 17-21||Zava Zone|
|CCC Session 3||June 24-28||Baltimore Aquarium|
|CCC Session 4||July 1-5||Double Play ( Cobb Theatre & Atomic Trampoline)|
|CCC Session 5||July 8-12||Great Waves Water Park|
|CCC Session 6||July 15-19||Port Discovery|
|CCC Session 7||July 22-26||Central Park Funland|
|CCC Session 8||July 29-August 2||Climb Zone|
|CCC Session 9||August 5-August 9||Splashdown Water Park|
Each Thursday before the session begins, we will send out a parent email with information for the week. Please thoroughly read this email, as it may contain pertinent information or schedule changes for the upcoming week.
What To Bring
- Athletic Shoes
- Swimsuit (One-piece only for girls)
- Money for trips (optional for souvenirs, snacks, etc)
- Lots of Energy!
What Not To Bring
- Electronic Music Systems (iPods/MP3 Players, etc.)
- Portable Game Systems
$260 per week
First camper = Full price
Additional campers in the same family for the same week = 10% discount (Sibling Discount)
Extended Care Morning (7:00-8:00am) – $25 per child/wk
Extended Care Afternoon(4:00-6:30pm) – $50 per child/wk