Q: How do I begin registering my camper(s)?
A: On the top of the page, you will see a registration tab. Clicking on that tab will bring you to a new page where you will create a username and password if you are a new family. If you are a returning family, you will use your log-in information from last year.
Q: What if I have a question during the registration process?
A: Contact the Administrative Coordinator via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 48 hours during regular business hours for a response.
Q: When is the registration deadline?
A: Registration for each session closes two Fridays (10 days) before each session begins. For example, if your camper is attending CCC Session 1 (June 18-22), registration will close Friday, June 8th at 12pm for that session.
Q: Why do I have a mandatory Monday Morning Parent Check- In?
A: Monday Morning Parent Check- In is very important because we want to be sure your camper is properly registered and also that you have all the information you and your camper need for a successful week ahead. You’ll also have the opportunity to speak with the Camp Nurse regarding health-related matters.
- Please allow for extra time during drop-off on Monday morning to review any scheduling changes, waivers that need to be signed, or anything else of this nature with our Camp Coordinator/Counselor.
- If you are signed up for Morning Extended Care, all of this information will also be with the Extended Care Coordinator.
Q: What is your payment policy?
A: Full tuition payment is not due at time of registration, however, a non-refundable $35 Annual Registration fee (charged once per family) and $35 deposit per session per camper is required at time of registration. These deposits are non-refundable, so please be sure to properly assess your summer before registering. Full payment is due 2 Fridays (10 days) prior to each session’s start date.
2018 Standard Payment Plan Schedule
|Session||Session Dates||Balance Due|
|Pre-CCC 1||June 11-15||June 1|
|CCC 1||June 18-22||June 8|
|CCC 2||June 25-29||June 15|
|CCC 3||July 2-6||June 22|
|CCC 4||July 9-13||June 29|
|CCC 5||July 16-20||July 6|
|CCC 6||July 23-27||July 13|
|CCC 7||July 30-August 3||July 20|
|Post-CCC 1||August 6-10||July 27|
Please note: Your credit card on file will be automatically charged the remaining session balance on the balance due date listed above.
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
A: Cancellations made including all days (business and weekend):
- 7-14 days prior to the session start date will incur a 50% cancellation fee of the session cost.
- 4-6 days prior to the session start date will incur a 75% cancellation fee of the session cost.
- 0-3 days prior to the session start date will incur a 100% (no refund) cancellation fee of the session cost.
Q: How do I obtain a receipt from this summer?
A: At the end of summer, every camp family will receive a receipt for their child that summer, via email. They are also available by request for TWO (2) MONTHS ONLY after the summer session is complete, via email@example.com.